- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 Tbsp Sutter Buttes Thai Chili Olive Oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 can (28oz) chopped tomatoes with juice
- 6 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 Tbsp Sutter Buttes Southern Style Cajun Spice
- 1 can of pinto beans
- 1 can of red kidney beans
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- In a large saute pan over meduim heat, use the Thai Chili Olive Oil to saute the onion and brown the beef.
- Add teh garlic, tomatoes with juice, beans, chili powder, oregano, cumin and salt and pepper to a pot. Add the beef and onion from the saute pan and stir to blend. Cover and cook for 2 hours on low.
- If you like a thinner chili, add 1/2 can more of tomatoes and juice.
- Ladle the chili into warmed bowls.
- Garnish with sour cream, red onion, cheddar cheese and or cilantro. Drizzle extra Thai Chili Olive Oil on top if desired.