Peach & Gorgonzola Crostini
The summertime in our local area is filled with some of the most delicious just harvested
stonefruit. This is a great recipe for mouth watering, fresh peaches.
• 8oz cream cheese, room temperature
• 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
• 4 ripe California peaches, cut in half and pitted
• 16 baguette slices, 1/2 inch thick
• Sutter Buttes Fresh Basil Olive Oil
• 1 cup Gorgonzola cheese crumbles
• 2 Tbsp Sutter Buttes Wildflower Honey
Heat grill or grill pan to medium heat. Mix cream cheese, half the honey, and thyme. Set aside.
Brush peach halves and baguette slices on both sides with olive oil. Place peach halves cut side down on
grates or grill pan and grill for three to four minutes on each side. When the peaches are almost done,
grill the bread slices for one minute on each side or until they are slightly browning.
Remove peaches and bread from the grill. Cut peach halves into four slices. Spread cream cheese mixture on each slice of bread. Top each slice with two peach slices and Gorgonzola cheese. Drizzle each with honey. Sprinkle with any extra thyme.