Tropical Fruit Salad with Meyer Lemon Glaze
This beautiful fruit salad is the perfect way to utilize all of your fresh summer fruits and create a taste of paradise. Our Sutter Buttes Meyer Lemon Ginger Jam adds a bite of ginger and fresh lemon that helps to brighten the flavors of each unique fruit.
• 2 cups fresh pineapple, bite size pieces
• 2 cups fresh mango, bite size pieces
• 2 cups fresh strawberries bite size pieces
• 2 cups fresh oranges, bite size pieces
• 2 cups fresh bananas, bite size pieces
• 2 cups fresh kiwis, bite size pieces
• 2 Tbsp Sutter Buttes Meyer Lemon Ginger Jam
• 1 Tbsp water or fruit juice
• handful of chopped fresh mint
In a bowl, combine all fruit. You can any additional fruit to this recipe; apples, pears, grapes, berries, etc.
In a smaller bowl, thin out jam with water or juice. Whisk until well blended. Toss fruit with jam mixture. Garnish with mint leaves. You can also add shredded coconut, marshmallows or nuts to this salad.