Herb Marinated Olive Medley
This easy marinated olive recipe features Sutter Buttes premium olive oil, herbs, fresh garlic, red peppers, sun-dried tomatoes and olives. These olives have the perfect amount of tangy flavor and are great for parties or everyday snacking.
• 1 1/2 jars Sutter Buttes Herb Olive Medley
• 1 cup Sutter Buttes Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
• 4 bay leaves, torn into pieces
• 1 teaspoon each; coriander seeds, dried basil, rosemary, thyme
• 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
• Sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
• 1/4 cup of white wine vinegar or Sutter Buttes White Balsamic Vinegar
• Shaved fennel for decoration
In a large bowl combine all ingredients and stir well to combine. Add shaved fennel and fresh herbs at will. Serve.
Don't discard the remaining olive oil after the olives are gone -- it it delicious served as a dipping oil for crusty French bread or drizzled
over pasta or grilled vegetables.